SUMMARY: Hacedores sell and deliver Guayaki brand Yerba Mate products to customers with our fleet of trucks and electric trikes. Engaging in sales while providing excellent customer service, maintaining positive relationships with our customers, and increasing interest in the brand in your assigned region is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management's view of essential functions for this position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as required.
- Plans daily sales route covering existing and new customers
- Distributes Yerba Mate to store locations in your assigned region based on your sales, collects payment from customers, and ensures that all required customer paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time
- Builds full shelves at eye level in coolers at retail stores, and makes recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising with the primary goal of increasing sales with each customer
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner and consults with customers after sales or contract signings to resolve issues
Other duties and responsibilities that may occasionally be required for this position include the following.
- Assists in order fulfillment, including delivery, order placement, pallet stacking, labeling(PO numbers, identifying proper invoices, etc.), and loading/unloading delivery vehicle(s) to ensure safe arrival of products at final destinations
- Tracks warehouse inventory, receives shipments, and stores product in proper location per the requirements of Organic Certification
- Organizes and maintains warehoused product to the requirements including but not limited to, warehouse cleaning duties, recycling of cardboard, power washing and any other tasks to maintain an orderly warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, comprehend and respond to simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English
- Able to communicate verbally and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Handle problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- A basic knowledge of email communication
- Comfortable with use of smartphones and computers
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Drive a company vehicle daily. Must be insurable by the company's automobile insurance carrier
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Driving daily in assigned region
- Warehouse environment
Guayaki Yerba Mate is committed to equitable prosperity and dignity for all people.
We value a diverse workforce and believe it enhances our culture while fostering better decision making.
We recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.